KEMBARA DUGA 2012

KEMBARA DUGA 2012

Thursday, May 5, 2011

WHY???????????????????


something takes a part of me.
something lost and never seen..
everytimes i start to believe ....
something raped and taken from me....
life gonna always be missing with me...
can't they chill and let me free....
can't i take away from this pain...
i try to everynight all in vain....
sometimes i connot takes this place...
sometimes in my life i can't taste....
sometimes i connot fell my face
your never see me fall from grave.....
something takes a part of me...
you and i were meant to be....
a cheaps f**k from me to lay...
somethings take a part of meeeeeeeee.............
feeling likes a freak on a leash....
feeling like a have no realease....
how many times have i felt diseased....
nothing in my life is free,,,,is free,,,is free,,,is freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..,.....

12 comments:

ghost said...

why???

coz nothing in my life is free?

Itu Aku said...

tell me why???????????????

Unknown said...

huuu..~~ really nice... why why whyyyyyyyyyy~ =.=

Nina Mads said...

why not?? haha
poem sngt..

hassudi morshidi said...

@ ghost writer :tha't right bro....



@ Itu Aku :nothing's to about that..


@ Diary oF Mine :thanks sis....nothing...



@ Amanina Sofea : it not a poem sis...u wrong....

Nina Mads said...

so what bro?

hassudi morshidi said...

Amanina Sofea : i pun xtau apa yg i tulis...hahahahahaha..agak2 terluah isi perut ya i pendam kira ok lah 2...hehehehehe

Nina Mads said...

mcam tu plak, apa pun hrap2 dah luah semuanya..hehehe

Itu Aku said...

i dont why
:)

Suza said...

free of charge !

♥ Chacha said...

freedom? hehehe

Anonymous said...

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was curious what all is

needed to get setup? I'm assuming having a blog like yours
would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very

internet savvy so I'm not 100% sure. Any recommendations or advice

would be greatly appreciated. Kudos
Feel free to visit my web blog :: cenacles